This website collects various types of information, such as: Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested. Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Safari Pride Coffee may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Safari Pride Coffee may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from http://safaripridecoffee.com/. Safari Pride Coffee may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Safari Pride does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Safari Pride Coffee may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Safari Pride Coffee may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Safari Pride Coffee and/or its website; Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Safari Pride Coffee; and Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of http://safaripridecoffee.com/and/or the general public.
Safari Pride Coffee greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Safari Pride Coffee products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13
Safari Pride Coffee does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Safari Pride Coffee shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal
Mailing Address: 202 N 22nd Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
Your satisfaction is our top priority here at Safari Pride Coffee where we put our years of experience to make each cup of Safari Pride Coffee a unique and enjoyable experience. If you are in any way dissatisfied with your coffee order, simply let us know for a quick, easy replacement.
We do not accept returns on coffee due to its perishable nature; however, we want you to be satisfied with your coffee selection. If you’re not happy with any of our selections, please contact us for a replacement bag within 15 days of your order date.
Missing or Damaged Products
Contact us as soon as you notice your shipment is missing. We’ll have a replacement on its way to you in no time.
For damaged shipments, let us know within 7 days. We will gladly send a replacement. If possible, please share a photo of the damaged item & box for quality training purposes so we can serve you better the next time around.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, an E-gift certificate redeemable at Safari Pride Coffee will be emailed to you.
How to return items?
If you need to exchange a merchandise item for the same item where it is not related to products being broken, defective or the wrong size received from Safari Pride Coffee, please advise us by email at info@SafariPrideCoffee.com and then send the items back using a trackable shipping method to: Returns, Safari Pride Coffee, 202 N 22nd Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55411.
Welcome to our website where we share information about our story, our company and our coffees. The term Safari Pride Coffee or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The following terms govern your access to and use of the Safari Pride Coffee website, including any content and services offered via our website. By using our website, you agree to these terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Red Bay Coffee's prior written consent.
- We may revise and update these terms from time to time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of our website following the posting of revised terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.